Projects Funded Under Fiscal Year 2009 Solicitations
Every year, NIJ awards funding for research, development, evaluation, testing and training and technical assistance projects across the spectrum of criminal justice. In fiscal year 2009, NIJ made awards:
- In response to competitive solicitations.
- Under three DNA backlog reduction formula award program.
- Under one solicitation producing both formula and competitive awards (Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program).
- As continuations of previously competed awards from past fiscal years.
- In response to Congressional direction.
The table below presents all fiscal year 2009 awards. You also may view a list of
solicitations released in fiscal year 2009 (includes total number and value of resulting awards).
Is the table empty? Click here to refresh the list.