Projects Funded Under Fiscal Year 2010 Solicitations
Every year, NIJ awards funding for research, development, evaluation, testing and training and technical assistance
projects across the spectrum of criminal justice. In fiscal year 2010, NIJ made awards:
- In response to competitive solicitations.
- Under one formula award program (DNA Backlog Reduction Program).
- Under one solicitation producing both formula and competitive awards (Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program).
- As continuations of previously competed awards from past fiscal years.
- In response to Congressional direction.
The tables below lists all fiscal year 2010 solicitations. You can:
- View the solicitation document by selecting the solicitation title.
- View a list of all awards made under each solicitation by selecting the number in the "Awards Made" column. From that list, you can find a description and additional details for award.
(Links to detail and document)
(links to list)