The Reducing Gun Violence Report Series
NIJ's Reducing Gun Violence series describes how five cities used problem-solving approaches to address high levels of gun violence in their communities.
- Reducing Gun Violence: Community Problem Solving in Atlanta, by A.L. Kellermann et al., June 2006, NCJ 209800.
- Reducing Gun Violence: Operation Ceasefire in Los Angeles, by G.E. Tita et al., February 2005, NCJ 192378.
- Reducing Gun Violence: The St. Louis Consent-to-Search Program, by S.H. Decker and R. Rosenfeld, November 2004, NCJ 191332.
- Reducing Gun Violence: Evaluation of the Indianapolis Police Department's Directed Patrol Project, by E.F. McGarrell et al., November 2002, NCJ 188740.
- Reducing Gun Violence: The Boston Gun Project's Operation Ceasefire, by A.M. Piehl et al., September 2001, NCJ 188741.
Back to Gun Violence Prevention.
Date Created: July 1, 2008