Projects Funded Under Fiscal Year 2010 Solicitations
Search NIJ-Funded Projects
Every year, NIJ awards funding for research, development, evaluation, testing and training and technical assistance projects across the spectrum of criminal justice. In fiscal year 2010, NIJ made awards:
- In response to competitive solicitations.
- Under one formula award program (DNA Backlog Reduction Program).
- Under one solicitation producing both formula and competitive awards (Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program).
- As continuations of previously competed awards from past fiscal years.
- In response to Congressional direction.
The table below presents all fiscal year 2010 awards. You also may view a list of
solicitations released in fiscal year 2010 (includes total number and value of resulting awards).
Is the table empty?
Click here to refresh the list.