NIJ Journal No. 257
Cover Story: Habilitation or Harm: Project Greenlight and the Potential Consequences of Correctional Programming, by James A. Wilson, Ph.D.
- Hate Crime in America: The Debate Continues by Michael Shively, Ph.D., and Carrie F. Mulford, Ph.D.
- Al Blumstein: 40 Years of Contributions to Criminal Justice edited by Nancy Ritter
- The 40th Anniversary of the Crime Report by Thomas E. Feucht, Ph.D., and Edwin Zedlewski, Ph.D.
- Study Reveals Unique Issues Faced by Deaf Victims of Sexual Assault by Lauren R. Taylor with Nicole Gaskin-Laniyan, Ph.D.
- LAPD Chief Bratton Speaks Out: What's Wrong With Criminal Justice Research — and How to Make It Right edited by Nancy Ritter
- Agroterrorism—Why We're Not Ready: A Look at the Role of Law Enforcement by by Glenn R. Schmitt
- Helping Inmates Obtain Federal Medical Benefits Postrelease by David Fialkoff
Also in This Issue